The European Research Centre for Anti-Corruption and State-Building (ERCAS) at the Hertie School of Governance is looking for a Student Assistant – Communication (m/f) Part time (15 hours per week) to support the communication and dissemination of the Horizon2020 DIGIWHIST project, its research and products. The Start Date of the job would be June 1st or 15th, 2017.
The key objective of DIGIWHIST is to combine the provision of data on public spending in the area of public procurement with actionable governance indicators and a monitoring procedure facilitating whistleblowing and thus strengthening accountability and transparency of public administrations. More information can be found here: www.digiwhist.eu
- Creation and management of a professional contacts database for DIGIWHIST, with the goal of bi-monthly targeted newsletter and targeted distribution of research result;
- Streamlining of the newsletter electronic database and currently existing contacts databases, including researching additional contacts for dissemination;
- Marketing of DIGIWHIST research products and databases, especially through relevant blogs and other outlets, including researching potential partners for dissemination;
- Support the organization of DIGIWHIST dissemination events and final event in Brussels.
The applicant should have the following qualifications:
- Enrolled Master student;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Experience in working with databases and social media tools;
- Experience with project communication an advantage.
To apply: The application should include a Curriculum Vitae and a Letter of interest indicating previous experience related to the job tasks.
Applications should be sent in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.