ERCAS develops and promotes a comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to policy analysis, public management and development which seeks to:
- give due importance to the role of informal institutions, often neglected if not altogether excluded from these disciplines;
- highlight the role of individual agency while permanently questioning the assumptions of current approaches in corruption studies;
- integrate historical research with advanced inferential and descriptive statistics;
- control for developing versus developed institutional contexts
- develop a new generation of fact-based indicators (as opposed to perception), displayed on our indicators webpage www.corruptionrisk.org.
To find out how you can enrol in a PhD or MA class of Prof. Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, director of ERCAS, please contact us at email@example.com.