#YoCo is a Mexican network of CSOs, citizens and public officials concerned about corruption. It works for the development of anti-corruption initiatives maintaining a focus on the prevention of corruption in the public sector.
The project is structured by a model based on four measures:
1. Diagnostic of work processes to identify risks of corruption in public agencies and private actors.
2. To raise public awareness on the existence of acts and behaviors to detect corruption risk maps.
3. Identifying corrective measures.
4. Identification and punishment of corruption acts.
These concrete actions seek to effectively prevent acts of corruption by public servants and citizens.
By August 2015 #YoCo will present a legislative initiative that will focus on prevention and citizen participation in the fight against corruption.
Organizations leading #YoCo :
- Aportes Contraloría, A.C.
- CIMTRA: Ciudadanos por Municipios Transparentes
- Desarrollo Institucional de la Vida Pública A.C
- Instituto para la Defensa del Interés Público, A.C. (IDIP)
- ONG Contraloría Ciudadana para la Rendición de Cuentas, A.C