The Opening conference: Implementing Shared Anti-Corruption аnd Good Governance Solutions in Southeast Europe: Innovative Practices and Public-Private Partnership will focus on the efficiency of internal anti-corruption measures at public bodies, as well as on corruption risks in public procurement involving both national and EU funds. The conference will gather over 100 policy-makers, CSOs, and journalists in order to discuss what are the lessons learned from the Rule of Law report for EU Member States and the Western Balkans, how the rule of law issues impact EU Enlargement, and what additional corruption and state capture monitoring tools and methodologies are needed at the EU and national level. Let us shape together the next decade of anticorruption efforts in southeast Europe.
• Ruslan Stefanov, Program Director, Center for Study of Democracy
• Frode Dal Fjeldavli, Head, Funds and Horizontal Concerns Unit, EEA and Norway Grants
• Prof. Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, Director, ERCAS
• Giulio Venneri, Head, Centre of Thematic Expertise, Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations (DG NEAR), European Commission
• Tamara Mišerda, Directorate for European Affairs, International and Judicial Cooperation, Ministry of Justice and Public Administration of Croatia
• Traicho Traikov, Mayor of Sredets District, Sofia Municipality and Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism (2009 – 2012)
• H.E. Haakon Blankenborg, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Norway to the Republic of Croatia (tbc)
• Dr. Mihály Fazekas, Director, Government Transparency Institute, Hungary
• Gian Luca Bombarda, Director, Fund for Youth Unemployment, EEA and Norway Grant
For more details: Opening Conference 2021_Agenda
Free registration here.