The project implemented by SAR together with PSD Croatia and COHU Kosovo aimed to strengthen the ability of partner organizations to implement anti-corruption advocacy projects. The program monitored the entire process, from policy-making to research to advocacy.
- Report on conflicts of interest, distributed electronically to all stakeholders
- Hold an international conference in May 2008, with the participation of all partners, to present the status quo on conflicts of interest, the mechanisms that can be used to disclose them and civil society involvement in projects that would increase civil servants’ responsibility
- Advocacy activities regarding the campaing entitled “Yes for Parliament with Clean Hands”, implemented by BURA before the parliamentary elections. The campaign was shaped after the Coalition for a Clean Parliament
- Activities for consolidating the BURA NGO network, coordinated by PSD – meetings, public events, discussions
- Report regarding conflicts of interest, the efficiency of statal instruments against corruption (including research on two conflicts of interest programs and assets statements), distributed electronically to all the stakeholders
- International conference in April 2008. The participants list included SAR, COHU and MJAFT. The conference aimed to to present the status quo on conflicts of interest, the mechanisms that can be used to disclose them and civil society involvement in projects that would increase civil servants’ responsibility
from January 1, 2008 to December 15, 2008