1) how is corruption defined and to what extent it is condemned;
2) how far spread is corruption in the opinion of the respondents;
3) how frequent is exposure to corruption and what are the situations of potential exposure;
4) what is the readiness to report cases of corruption;
5) what is the potential material and moral damage caused by corruption?The survey was carried out in December 2004 in three parts:
- interviews with the general population of Estonia (1002 respondents, one-on-one interviews),
- entrepreneurs (503 respondents, telephone interviews) and
- employees of the public sector (901 respondents, internet interviews).