- Anyksciai A.Baranauskas secondary school
- Elektrenai secondary school "Azuolynas"
- Gargzdai gymnasium "Vaivorykste"
- Kedainiai secondary school "Atzalynas"
- arijampole secondary school No.6
- Mazeikiai secondary school "Venta"
- Panevezys secondary school No.9
- Pasvalys P.Vileisis gymnasium
- Radviliskis Vaizgantas gymnasium
- Raseiniai secondary school "Saltinis"
- Siauliai St.Salkauskis secondary school
Education against corruption
The project aimed to prepare a program and methodical recommendations of anti-corruption education for teachers of a school of general education. The goal of the project was to prepare an integrated anti-corruption education program and methodological recommendations for schools teachers, prepare teachers-consultants, responsible for further development of the program. 32 teachers of Ethics, History, Religion, Political science, Civic education and Psychology from 11 Lithuanian schools participated in the project. The participants had a series of seminars on anti-corruption. Project participants gained knowledge and techniques to apply anti-corruption education strategies during their own lessons and other educational activities; Integrated programme of anti-corruption education and methodical recommendations for a school of general education were developed. Project was devoted to teachers and pupils of a school of general education, school and local communities. 32 teachers of Ethics, Psychology, Religion, History, Political Science, Civic Education from following schools participated in the project: