The goal of the project was to design and establish the Anti-corruption and Legal Advice Center (ALAC), with the following functions:
- to assist citizens in resolving corruption related problems;
- to inform citizens about the available methods to combat the problem of corruption;
- to ensure the effective communication between citizens and state institutions responsible for dealing with those problems;
- to ascertain the sectors in which instances of corruption are most common; and
- to highlight and resolve the legislative and systemic weaknesses that foster corruption.
Leave a Reply