The project sought to:
- Undertake a survey regarding the basic state pillars and bring recommendations how to reduce corruption in this institutions;
- Publish the survey in National Integrity System Study in English language;
- Promote results of National Integrity System Study through mass media;
- Stimulate broader public discussion on anti-corruption issues;
- Strength the rule of the law;
- Improve accountability and transparency of the public sector.
Activites of the project included:
- Investigation of the corruption phenomenon on the ground i.e. in 11 basic state pillars (Government, Parliament, Judiciary, Prosecutors, Police,);
- Printing of the National Integrity System Study;
- Media presentation;
- Distribution of the Study.
Leave a Reply