In our work we are always looking for collaboration with committed organisations and motivated individuals on projects that deal with governance reforms, anti-corruption frameworks and state-building efforts. Please contact us if you want to work with us ….
… as a client
We frequently work with a range of international donors and clients on a variety of projects. We offer evidence-based research and analysis and a lot of experience in writing reports, textbooks and presentations. You can read more about our recent clients here.
… as a student or researcher
As a research centre at the Hertie School of Governance we offer classes for MPP and MIA students, supervise master’s theses and work with PhD researchers. We supervise PhD students as part of the Hertie Schools’s PhD in Governance program and the Berlin Graduate School of Transnational Studies. We also frequently welcome visiting PhD students. Past and current research projects supervised at ERCAS include:
- The role of accountability in the relationship between democracy and corruption
- Territorial politics and decentralisation in the Balkans
- Comparative Analysis of Compliance with International Anti-Corruption Norms for GRECO Member States
- Digitizing Collective Action: How New Technologies Support Civil Society’s Struggle against Corruption
- Crony Capitalism & Grand Corruption
We currently do not have any open positions.